Twin Vision - Print Braille
DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND!
I Can't See, But ... I Can Imagine in Print-Braille Twin Vision
This children's Print/Braille Twin Vision book will encourage a positive interaction between the visually impaired child and people in his/her life who are able to see.
- Prepared by (APH) The American Printing House for the Blind
- 61 page book with additional clear contracted Braille pages
- Includes CD going word for word the book and five children's songs
- For Children through age 10 and adults who read to them
- The main character (grandmother) is blind…and delightful!
- Fully illustrated
For the visually impaired this book will:
- Help to learn Braille because the CD goes word for word with the book
- Encourage interaction with loved ones in the seeing world because it is Braille/Print
- A visually impaired child can read to a loved one
- A visually impaired grandparent may read to a grandchild
- Encourage the love of music
- Encourage imagination
- Help the child know that is possible to have a rewarding life by cultivating his/her talents
For the teacher of visually impaired this Print/Braille Twin Vision book will:
- Be a valuable Braille teaching tool
- Be great way to teach music
- Included on the CD are all five sound tracts without the vocals so that the child can learn the words from the book and do a "sing-a-long" adding his/her own voice to the music.
$42.00 + $5.00 S/H